After an accident, finding the right lawyer can make the difference in the fight to get the full amount of compensation you not only deserve, but need to recover. This can be a daunting task, which is why we took the time to break down a few key things to think about before hiring a firm to help you.
How Do I Know When I’ve Found the Right Legal Help?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your Illinois personal injury attorney have a history of successful results?
- Has the firm taken on, and won, cases like yours in the past?
- Can your attorney stand up to the resources of a big insurance company?
- Will the firm treat you like a person and not just another case number?
- Will your lawyer take the time to listen to you and answer all your questions?
- Is your Illinois personal injury attorney available when you need them?
- Does the firm take case on contingency?
Make sure the answer is a resounding “yes!” to all of the above.
Contact Sam C. Mitchell & Associates
The law firm of Sam C. Mitchell & Associates is committed to helping our clients, providing the care and attention that each case deserves. We even take cases on contingency, meaning you do not own us unless we are able to recover compensation for you.
Call (618) 505-1660 to schedule your free initial consultation today.