This is the box where you should put your content for the practice areas page. Please keep in mind that the content zone will scroll as you scroll the page so the content doesn't have to be super long here.
Tyler N. DihleAttorney
Attorney Tyler Nelson Dihle is a personal injury attorney with experience in cases of car accidents, workers’ compensation, medical malpractice, and wrongful death.
Attorney Dihle earned his Juris Doctor degree from Southern Illinois University, Carbondale in 2009. In 2006, he earned his Bachelor of Arts from Monmouth College. He has practiced law for 10 years and is licensed to practice law in Illinois and in Missouri.
- J.D. Southern Illinois University Carbondale 2009
- B.A. Monmouth College 2006
- Young Lawyer Division Star, American Association for Justice, 2016
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2017
- Lawyer of Distinction, Lawyers of Distinction, 2018
- Top 10 Under 40, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2018
Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, 2012-Present
Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, 2013-Present
- Board of Managers, 2019-2020
American Association for Justice
- Member, 2015-Present
- “Ethical Considerations” (2019) — Advanced Workers' Compensation Seminar
- “Strategies for Settling Workers' Compensation Cases” (2018) — Workers' Compensation: Critical Essentials from Both Sides of the Aisle
- “Using Technology to Improve Your Law Practice” (2018) — Shotgun Seminar
- “Office Technology Panel” (2018) — Annual Convention
- “Voir Dire” (2017) — Shotgun Seminar
This is some test content, for a testimonial.View all Testimonials