Congratulations to attorney Lance P. Brown for being selected into the Top 100 for Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in the state of Illinois. The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 is an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state or region meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff trial lawyer. Membership is extended only to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state or region who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile measured by objective and uniformly applied standards in compliance with state bar and national Rule 4-7.
Eligibility for Top 100:
Membership in The National Trial Lawyers is limited to the Top 100 civil plaintiff and criminal defense lawyers in each state or from highly-populated regions of states. Prospective members are carefully screened before being invited to join. The criteria for membership include:
- Reputation among peers, the judiciary and the public
- Achievements, settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer
- Board certification as a trial lawyer
- Nominations from leading trial lawyers, current members and Executive Committee members
- Leadership and membership in other national and state trial lawyer organizations
- Rankings and ratings by leading national evaluation organizations
If you have been injured due to someone else's negligence, you should contact an experienced personal injury attorney or complete our contact us form. Practice areas include auto accidents, truck accidents, slip & falls, worker's compensation, and more.
Want to know more about our firm, attorneys, and staff? Follow us on Facebook!