Recent Successful Case Results for Our Injury Clients of Sam C. Mitchell & Associates
Not a day goes by here at Sam C. Mitchell & Associates in which we do not do all we can for our personal injury clients. We know that the people who come to our Illinois law offices need legal help and compassionate support now more than ever. With our law firm being established over 50 years ago and our attorneys having more than 125 years of collective practice experience, we are capable of taking on the most difficult of injury claims with a high degree of success.
We are proud of ever single victory we secure for our clients, including these recent case results:
- Auto accident: $144,000 secured for a Benton man when he was driving when he was hit by another vehicle. He lost control of his vehicle after being hit, went off the roadway, and landed in a ditch.
- Auto accident: $875,000 secured for a man who was stopped at a red light in O’Fallon when another vehicle failed to stop, causing a rear-end collision. He sustained injuries to his neck, low back, and leg.
- Auto accident: $125,000 secured for a Mt. Vernon man who was traveling on Route 15 when another vehicle pulled out in front of him, causing a bad crash and neck, shoulder, and back injuries.
- Auto accident: $38,750 secured for a woman in Christopher who suffered back and neck injuries as a passenger involved in a rear-end collision.
- Auto accident: $50,000 secured for a woman who suffered a back injury while riding as a passenger when her driver lost control of their vehicle.
- Auto accident: $66,800 secured for a couple who were driving in Marion when another vehicle ran a stoplight, causing a head-on collision.
- Motorcycle accident: $125,000 secured for a young man who was traveling on Route 15 in Mt. Vernon when another vehicle failed to yield and turned in front his vehicle. He suffered injuries to both of his shoulders.
- Pedestrian accident: $50,000 secured for a West Frankfort man who was hit by a car while walking across the street, suffering injuries to his leg.
- Workers’ compensation: $100,000 secured for a woman from Galatia who suffered a tear to her Achilles tendon while she was working. The injury required corrective surgery.
- Workers’ compensation: $87,500 secured for a construction worker who was injured while working on a project in Mt. Vernon.
- Workers’ compensation: $57,000 secured for a nurse who was injured while working, suffering a massive tear to her rotator cuff.
- Workers’ compensation: $50,330 secured for a Zeigler woman who developed painful carpal tunnel due to the repetitive nature of her job duties.
Do you need the help of our attorneys for an injury or workers’ compensation claim of your own? Let us know what happened so we can tell you how we can help. Call (618) 505-1660 or use an online contact form to request your no-cost, confidential case evaluation with one of our team members.