You need to know that you can rely on your personal injury attorney after being in a serious accident. How can you choose a reliable legal team, though, when there are so many throughout Illinois who will offer their services to you?
At Sam C. Mitchell & Associates, we think it is clear as to why we should be your first choice of legal representation. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the many reasons why other people throughout your community have chosen us as their trustworthy legal counselors in the past.
Six key reasons to trust Sam C. Mitchell & Associates in Illinois:
- Free consultations: Firstly, we are motivated to help people in need, not to pad our own bank accounts. To prove it, we offer free initial consultations to all inquiring clients. We can assess your case without any upfront payments and no obligation to use our services. If you don’t think we’re the right fit for your claim after your consultation, then you are free to continue your search, no questions asked.
- Committed to integrity: Part of being a successful law firm is holding onto and displaying the utmost codes of legal conduct and professional standards. Since we opened our doors in 1968, not a day has gone by that we are not committed to acting with integrity and business ethics.
- 3,700+ cases handled: There is essentially no way for your personal injury claim to shock or surprise our team. Throughout our years, we have collectively handled more than 3,700 personal injury cases, including car accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice, and more.
- $200M+ recovered: Saying that we have handled nearly 4,000 cases is one thing but being able to back up that data with more than $200 million worth of settlement and verdicts for our clients is another impressive feat entirely. We are always burning the midnight oil to ensure our damage calculations for each client are accurate and maximized.
- 125+ years of experience: As mentioned, our firm was founded in 1968, which means the firm itself has been a legal staple in Illinois for more than 50 years. Combining the legal experience of our legal team adds up to more than 125 years, too! We have vast experience – there is no arguing otherwise.
- Contingency fee agreements: You do not pay us anything unless we win your case or receive a settlement from the defending insurance company. It is as simple as it sounds. If we do win your case, then any fees come out of the settlement or verdict, set as a percentage amount. You never pay us more than you can afford.
We would love to get the chance to tell you more about our legal services and your options if you have been hurt in an accident anywhere in Illinois. Please call (618) 505-1660 to arrange your free consultation and discuss your case with a member of Sam C. Mitchell & Associates today.